" Earth Observations and Geospatial Science in service of Sustainable Development Goals "
- Space and Geospatial science for sustainable development goals.
- Remote Sensing and GIS for natural resources management Climate change implications on sustainable development.
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean and coastal zone management.
- Applications of advanced remote sensing technologies (LiDAR, Hyperspectral) in Africa.
- Climate changes implications on sustainable development in Africa.
- Space technologies and geospatial sciences for early warning systems.
- Big data and data mining of Geospatial data.
- High-Performance Computing for Geospatial data analysis.
- Influence of African Space policy on youth generation in Africa.